Tuesday, August 19, 2008

busy?

I don't like it when people tell me they can't do anything because their "busy"

I don't mean like they have something else going on

I do mean like they just have full schedules

I admit that some people are "busy"

And when I ask someone how they are i don't want to hear "busy"

And I vow not to say that anymore.

It turns out that having lots of homework is normal, and i can handle it. I havent adapted my schedule so that I have time to do what I want to do yet, but thats ok. i guess I have weekends, because I'm just gonna get more work as school goes along, but i will make time for what i want to do, and i think a lot of what i want to do is the same as what I'm responisble for doing, i mean i choose what i fill my time up with, i chose to take hard classes, i want to be on student council and Kay club and sophomore committee. I will get better at going to bed later. This is probably very boring for all of you, so have a good evening.

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)