Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Glimpse into the past...


SO i don't know if you can make this bigger or whatever, but its funny =) Thats me when i was like 4? and my brother was like 5 then i guess, we were awesome children. Since i havent done anything interesting i will enlighten you on what i do accomplish in a day...
6:00 wake up, shower, dress, etc.
6:30 breakfast, lunch putting together
6:45 brush teeth, put bow in hair =)lip gloss, make sure i have everything
7:00 hwk, tomorrow this happens to be dedicated to snack making?
7:20 if I'm driving leave to avoid traffic and death =) (and butterflys, i've got to quit stopping on busy roads for critters)
7:45 leave for school if zach drives me- accompanied by remarks to my parents on my need for a car so i'm not late all the time
8:00 baking-best class ever- today we learned about poultry factory sanitation- glad i don't eat that stuff
8;50 french- ugh this class overwhelms me
9:46 Pre AP european history- I love and hate this muchly
10"42 Photogrophy- most absolutely dumb airhead teacher i have ever met
11:40 Math- actually ok most of the time
12:13 lunch- eating outside is glorious
1:08 english- fun fun fun i love my class maties
2:04 Chemistry: ok like teacher, not material, class is ok
3:00 sit in car till traffic clears, or try to find brother
3:30 get home, start on homework
6:00 eat dinner
9-10 finish homework, check e-mail, facebook etc.
10:30-11 bed time =)
yep, so there thats more than you could possibly want to know about my day, but if you ever need me, thats where i am... to the minute mostly.
I seem to have anti- animal eating materials galore to share with you, and i really figure you don't want to know, but this is a place to share opinions so i don't know... it comes with a loveryly picture of a roasted whole pig though, just if you were wanting to try to talk me in or out of it =))

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)