Friday, September 19, 2008

I can't really find my carmera...

which is ok, cuz i hate taking pictures, apparently, but i did want to show you a couple things, like last friday night, i ended up staying home all night, it was tornadoeing and what not, so i made a painting... im not a good painter, but i liked it, i spelled indefinite wrong tho... o well.
then saturday i turned my bulletin board into a weekly calender, because it was getting disorganized, and i didn't like it... I like it better now.
the north, northwest game is tonight, and i'm excited =)) not that were gonna win, just that it will be fun, and north burned a raven last night (a stuffed one)... thats annoying
and if you were wandering, i might have a homecoming date! i'm excited... wednesday i thought i had 2 but i don't... actually i don't officially even have one, but i'm told im going to
and i want to find a dress that is different from every other dress that looks like the one on every other girl, but i don't know exactly where to find that
well hopefull i find my camera soon because like 3 of my best friends birthdays are in this week, and i have things to make.. talk to you later =))

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)