Tuesday, April 28, 2009

don't know why I always miss the posting date


The April 2009 challenge is hosted by Jenny from Jenny Bakes. She has chosen Abbey's Infamous Cheesecake as the challenge.


SO I havent updated in over a month, I'm a good person....kinda

I made the cheesecake for a couple of friends like april 4th.. it was lovely I went with a chocolate strawberry theme
Quick life update before I get back to it:

im a nerd I'm service club VP and student council secretary for next year and thats taking up some time, uhh not any thing else im gonna put up here thats going on, ask me in person =]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chocolate strawberry sounds delicious. Keep up the baking!

Jenny of JennyBakes

SEO Services said...

This is how I respond when people quote song lyrics at me or do that whole, “DUDE, YOU KNOW WHAT SONG THIS TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF?” No, actually, I have no idea.I’m going to say something that is going to shock a lot of people, and it’s almost 97% true: If it’s not a song played on the radio, I won’t know it. (GASP)Basically, I know today’s hit music, oldies, some soft rock, and a bit of rap. That’s it. It’s a small amount of the world’s music compared to what’s out there, BUT I would argue that it’s what people want to dance to when they’re at a wedding.



SEOServices

Milan Rebecca said...

It’s fascinating to me how sometimes things in your life can converge around a singular thought. A seed is planted, and the next thing you know it seems like everything in your life is revolving around a particular notion, nudging you to pay closer attention to it and compelling you to take action.

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)