Saturday, January 10, 2009

to much time.

this is mostly words cuz im bored, just letting you know
I still have way to much time on my hands.. I hate it, it has to change, but the thing is I don't know what else to do. I need a job, my mother howevery disagrees with the fact that i have to much time, so no ride to einstein brothers to get an application. I refuse to watch television, i hate it whenever i do..because:


  • its a waste of time

  • I would much rather further my own life then watch some one elses

  • if i watch the crime dramas my family watches i can't sleep

  • its not even remotely realistic, they never every address the real consequences of the crazy things they do

  • idk what else i just hate it

however i do occassionally watch gossip girl while i do sit ups in my room.


I found this quote to day on facebook of all places: there is said to be only two natural fears:the fear of loud noises and the fear of falling.all other fears are learned. I've never thought of that, but really how true is it? every fear most people seem to have comes from things that have happened to us?


mmk wordy post i will leave you with a picture of Vixi sleeping with a snowman i suppose?

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)