Monday, August 11, 2008

Pretty pages

I randomly plate simple lunches, such as these lovely crumbled pretzel crackers, which you really must try they come in lots of flavors, pumpernickel and onion, and seasme butter are the best. I paired them with some munster cheese and peanut butter and a yummy peach from the local wal-mart =)
Here is a page i made yesterday, my final page in the chicago section of my travels scrapbook =) I was to lazy to take it back out of the book so it has that nice glare on it.
I like how this one turned out to...

I bought these at jo-anns the other day, and no i just can't think of anything to do with them, i absolutely love them, but some of the paper is shapes and stuff and i'm not sure i know quite where to go on that...
I got my hair cut today, i love that =) i always want it to be more different than it is, but thats ok. I went to the same salon, but a different stylist, and saw my usual stylist, I felt terribly bad, but i didn't end up liking the one i got, so i will go back to my old one and hope to make it all better =)
And I'm going to see sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 later, And my brother gets back on wednesday ! I'm super excited... i don't like not having him around (he was at debate camp, haah) and now i'm trying to talk him into taking horiculture instead of band, so he doesn't leave me in december... its not going as well as i hoped.
I finished breaking dawn, so now my mind should be free for other thoughts, such as school starting in 3 days, ugh!

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)