Tuesday, August 12, 2008

finally =)

I found something to do with those cherry papers. I thought this picture went really well with them so i just threw this together to go on my wall. My photography skills once again prevent you from reading the words, but i will learn sometime in the next year of classes.
That sticker on top says happy, as always, better in person
I'm not positive what this is for, i just painted this frame the other day because i wanted to paint, and then it sat around for a while, and no i have a frame for who knows what.
and a invitation to my friends fake upcoming wedding, its a long story, and she is only 15 and there is no groom, but i wanted to do this anyway.

I had a good day today, ended up going shopping for school clothes even though i really didn't think i needed to, my mommy offered and i couldn't resist =) I got a few tops, i don't really need any new jeans so we kept to a pretty good budget, except my mom grabbed this t shirt at nordstroms for me to try on under this other thing and it was super soft and i kinda fell in love with all 22 dollars worth of it, whoops =)
To make my day even better, I get to go to Brio with Jenn later, yay! I'm super excited.
So i must decide what I am to wear...

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)