Thursday, January 1, 2009

hey guess what?

I don't really think anyone reads this...and I don't care

this week has been strange... i made a sweet birthday cake on monday while talking to someone who at the time made me happy, and i thought i made them happy, but now we are both not happy, im not unhappy... I'm happy, just confused

and happy 2009, i hope its a good year =}

and today despite all of my lovely christmas presents I was stuck at best buy (by choice)

and i bought a new camera, one that i am capable of using because it just so happens to be in my language... its nice lol

and i took some pictures of recent creations

soo im still not the best photographer, but i try....

the booklet thing is done from a tutorial on splitcoast stampers just about random stuff that im thinking right now.. or right then i did it like 2 weeks ago- follow the letters the cover that i didn't put up here has an R on it (hint: it says right now)

im not a huge fan of the page but i actually got some pictures printed so i can scrapbook now, i did a two pager that i will try to show you tomorrow... you being the large amount of people who don't read this...

and its dark now so i can't take pictures of my new window decorations.. i tried so maybe you will be enlightened with those tomorrow as well.. just maybe

I hope you all had lovely christmases and delightful new years....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i read every single one of your posts, just so you know :)
i really really really miss you... hope we can get together soon?
love you lots and hope you had a great Christmas break!
love,
jenn

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)