Saturday, January 3, 2009

I think its the new camera....


3 posts in a row... I'm pretty excited


i added another bottle to my display today, i really want to go to target and get one of those pretty white decorated evian bottles, anyone seen those? but that destroys the entire aritistic recycling statement part.... but it would be pretty

I had some very christmas carol like nights last week, i don't remember them very clearly but i had a dream each night about the different things i'd been thinking about doing, a nice handy preview, a preview that led me to combine them all together, because that is just how I do things, oh well....

if you happen to be in a materialistic music mood, go listen to lady gaga, nice music... not really what i usually listen to considering it has no depth. It's fun..

have a lovely day <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im just so dang cute aren't I??? lol : P

i love the page you made!


peace........
Bri

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)