Friday, August 15, 2008

School

so tilt your head a little bit and there I am, before my first day of high school, which was really today. Although that picture was from yesterday, which was sophomore orientation, it was dumb. We didn't even walk our classes, just played games and met our "link Leader". I had my first day of photography to, so I'm sure the teacher (who actually seems kinda dumb) will teach me to actually get what i want in my pictures.
Sweet Jenn got me this scrapbooking kit for a back to school gift =) I havent decided what I'm going to do with it yet, possibly a sophomore year album? I don't know...
And once again, my picture taking skills make my food look nasty. In real life however the colors were really vibrant and it looked edible. I don't really have a recipe. I just cubed a sweet potato and a couple red new potatoes and roasted them with a little balsamic and some spices, then added some mixed veggies and seasoned them and roasted it all for 20 minutes at 400.

I decided that you guys can have my lecture on how salt is an excuse for a spice pretty soon... I don't have time right now cuz i've got to go to the back to school mixer! yippee =/

No comments:

Just a little bit about me

My life as a Baking Student at the Culinary Institute of America :)